Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Resurrection Day!

Folks, 2000 some years ago Jesus Christ entered Jerusalem and willingly gave his life on the cross for us. Three days later, He rose from the grave, victorious over death. It is because of this, I know that when I die, He will raise me up and take me to Heaven forever.

For som great resources on this, you can check out the Bible.

But you can also go check out LA Marzulli's site, which has a great summary of this event. He also has an awesome theory on the Shroud of Turin, which I used to think was a fraud, but I no longer do. I think that it indeed is proof of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, only because it cannot be duplicated. That's not to say we worship the cloth, but I think it points to the truth of His resurrection, which should point you to Him.

Also check out Chuck Missler's 66/40 series on the crucifixion, it is nothing short of spectacular and brought me closer to Christ.

Anyways, going through and editing the articles still, so enjoy.


Also take a look at the links on the right. Childern's Hunger Fund is new. They are a ministry worth looking into and the ministry watch website gives them an awesome rating. So, if you feel led to, go ahead on over there and donate some money. Go check them out yourself, I can do an article on them sometime, but it's better just to see for yourself the stuff they do. They also have a prayer support email they send out so you can pray for things they are doing.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment