Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dream of Riots and Chaos

Perhaps I'm listening to Russ Dizdar too much (www.shatterthedarkness.net). Maybe I've got too many other podcasts in my iPod that talk about how things are getting worse. Maybe it's because I read about David Wilkerson's prophecies www.wnd.com/?pageId=91097.

Well, about a month or two ago, I had a dream I was in a large mall, and then a city. It was kind of both. Weird. But, there was typical action movie stuff. Explosions, people running. I then took refuge somewhere and woke up. When I woke up, I figured it was just a bad dream. Perhaps it just was that. But it felt like something more. Personally, I felt it was a warning, but I stop short of claiming this is a prophetic message from God. It could be. Or it could not be.

Well, I had another dream last night. I was driving out of some restaurant, and in a decent hurry. But as I got into traffic, I was unable to drive, because suddenly there was traffic. Then, there were crowds of people, not exactly rioting, but hardly peaceful all over. I tried to lock the doors, but at thatv moment all power in the car and everywhere went off. I heard people saying that there were riots everywhere, and that some of the people were being violent, and had somehow stopped all the power. It was then that I awoke.

Perhaps this was nothing. The result of the above podcasts and artiicles, and some really good hotsauce i'd eaten, or it was something more. Regardless, it reminds me of Wilkersons dream in some ways, and of Russ Dizdar's work. So, take that for what it's worth. I'm not date setting, nor am I claiming this is a prophecy. I wanted to share it in case it was, but I can't say for sure. At any rate, it should get you to folks who have done real research and who have real insight into possible coming chaos.

Again, these were dreams I had, so use your discernment, I will pray myself for God to show me what these are about.



The bottom line is, no matter what's on the horizon, God is in control. He knows the end from the beginning, and He isn't surprised. What's more, He loves you, and wants you to know Him. If you haven't accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, now is the time to do it. Repent, accept Jesus's gift of salvation. He died on the cross, and rose from the dead to fulfill the scriptures and sits at God's right hand, right now. The most important decision in your life is if you accept this gift or not. When you and I die, God's going to know if we truly asked His forgiveness and accepted Christ's sacrifice. If we didn't, we go to hell. God doesn't want you to go to hell, which is why you can accept Jesus now.

No comments:

Post a Comment